Tuesday, October 20, 2009

TAILS from St. Agnes







Kentucky Greetings, WoodyWatchers! Hope you are having a great Tuesday! The sun is shining at our doghouse in Shepherdsville today. We are playing outside, taking longs walks, and also packing for a busy rest of the week. Lots of travel and lots of presentations - which is our cup of tea - or our bowl of dog food - you get the picture! I only had a minute but I wanted to post some pics from our day and evening at St. Agnes. St. Agnes is located in Ft. Wright, KY, which is in the very northern part of the state. We always enjoy our travels to Northern KY. The people are friendly, and sites are beautiful, and they have a Skyline Chili on every corner! YUM-EEE! You can tell by looking at these photos that we had a blast!

A great big thanks to Ms. Kelly Sparks and Ms. Monica Namyar for making our day so smooth! It was, as I love to say, terRUFFic!

I better scoot. Mom just told me I have to have my suitcase packed ASAP and I can't find my Scooby pajamas. I better start looking!

Have a great day! Enjoy the sunshine and Work and Dream like a BIG DOG!

WOODY