Monday, October 05, 2009

Still Laughing and Giggling Out Loud



Kentucky Greetings, WoodyWatchers! I wanted to share a few more random emails from my friends in Meade County, KY telling me what they have liked the best about Dog Gone Wild.

Dear Woody,

I liked your storys a lot they make me happy a lot keep up the work.

From Cameron


Dear Woody,

I like the part when you brought an electric blanket when there was no electrity or out lit

your #1 fan
J.M

Dear Woody,

There are a lot of funny things in your stories. Like the Dogface. Your stories are hilarious. I love them.

Jacob


Hi, I love chapter two actually they all have been good so far. I think that the Woody stories are so funny and exciting. I think Woody and Chloe are so cool. Bye


This week’s Chapter 2 was very funny because woody kept getting in trouble because he had bring his electircly bed or blanket.

pupsicles melted in his backpack
LOL!!! HA-Ha

Funny I liked when woody brought all the electric stuff and the snacks that melt easy.

Ethan


Chloe and I love opening our email and seeing the words "You've Got Mail!" Arff!

Work and Dream like a BIG DOG!

WOODY