Friday, October 16, 2009

Spiders, Snakes, and Raccoons - Oh My!



Here is an email I received from Ms. Thayer's 4th grade classroom at Tollesboro Elementary School in Lewis County. They are predicting why I need help at the end of Chapter 5.

Woody saw the snake in his sleeping bag.

Woody was scared of the dark.

There might have been a raccoon in the sleeping bag.

Woody saw a squirrel (spider, bug, or other animal) in his sleeping bag.

He might have seen a poisonous snake in the bag.

Woody saw a bear.

Chloe had a flashlight and shined it up on the side of the tent and then held up a worm in front of it so the shadow looked like a snake.


I love all these answers! I just hope I don't have bad dreams tonight thinking about snakes and raccoons and spiders and such! ARFF!

Keep the emails coming, Ms. Thayer's Class! We love hearing from you! Work and Dream like a BIG DOG!

WOODY