Friday, November 25, 2005

Stuffed Hot Dogs!!!
















Happy Thanksgiving (a day late)! Chloe and I hope each of you enjoyed your Thanksgiving holiday. We always love Thanksgiving. It is nice to see all of our family - and to eat the yummy food! Mommy always gives us a plate of turkey and gravy! I asked Mom if it could be Thanksgiving every day!!! She said we should be thankful every day, not just one day a year. Chloe and I agreed. Then we asked her if we could eat turkey and gravy every day. She and Dad both said no! At least we tried. Thank goodness for left-overs for the next few days.

Mom, Dad, Chloe and I spent Thanksgiving in Paducah with Granny, my aunt, uncle, and all my cousins! While we were in Paducah, we took the time to do some sightseeing. Be sure to check the web in the next few days to see all the photos. We also spent the day before Thanksgiving at The Carlisle County News in Bardwell, KY. This photo is of a lady who came to meet Chloe and me. She is 79 years old. Her birthday is the day before Chloe's!!! She was so sweet to Chloe and me. She would have taken us home if she could have. Chloe and I love meeting people of all different ages who have read "Tails".

"Tails of the Bluegrass" may have come to an end, but I am already hard at work writing my next column! Stay tuned for the details!

Have a great day, don't eat too many left-overs, and tell your family you are thankful for them! As always, Work and Dream like a BIG DOG!

WOODY