Friday, November 18, 2005

An evening at the GreenWOODY Mall




Hey Gang! Sorry I haven't written all week. As usual, our week has been packed meeting people and visiting exciting places. Most of this week found us in my birthplace of Paducah. It always gives me warm, fuzzy feelings to spend time in the very town I was born. We were with the students at Heath Elementary, Concord Elementary, and Heath Middle. If you are a weather watcher, you know that the weather was RUFF in Paducah this past week. In fact, Mommy, Daddy, Chloe and I had to get in the tornado position with all the students at Concord. That was a first for Chloe and me. It was easy since we were so small. Thankfully, we didn't have a tornado!

Last night, we were able to spend some time in Bowling Green at the GreenWOODY Mall. We always love being in Bowling Green. This is the town Dad went to college. (It is also the town that Big Red and I took a tour of in the cool corvette.) We met many students who have been following the "Tails" series. The first photo is with our new friends Christopher, Cookie, and Victoria. They were students from Auburn. Christopher said his favorite story in the "Tails" series was when we visited Rupp Arena. The next photo is with Trey. Trey goes to Richpond. He really liked the Monkey's Eyebrow story. Trey also asked the question everyone wants to know: "Why does a dog's leg shake when you scratch his belly?" I am still trying to figure that out myself. When I find out, I will let you know!

I better run. Chloe and I are busy catching up on chores here at home. I will "blog" again soon!

Work and Dream like a BIG DOG!

WOODY