Saturday, November 12, 2005

Kentucky Book Fair


As you can see from our blog, it has been a busy week! Today, Mom, Dad, Chloe and I spent the day in Frankfort at the Kentucky Book Fair. This is one of our favorite events of the year. We were able to see so many of our friends. It was even more exciting this year to hear the tales of people following the TAILS series! We signed so many books that we finally had to take a break. Mom said she would sign books while Chloe and I rested in Daddy's arms. When nobody was looking, Chloe and I both took a cat nap!

We will be traveling back to my birthplace this week to be with the students of Concord Elementary, Heath Elementary, and Heath Middle. We always love being in my hometown! We will be staying with our Granny. I bet she will make her chicken and dumplings! YUMMY! We will also be at the GreenWOODY Mall in Bowling Green on Thursday evening signing our scrapbooks! If you are in the GreenWOODY area, come on out!

We are getting ready for a bedtime snack. Mommy said we could eat Vanilla WOOFers tonight. Chloe is calling me! Talk to you soon!

Work and Dream like a BIG DOG!

ARFF!

WOODY