Monday, October 22, 2007

Mr. Dogwood Goes to Southwest




Kentucky Greetings, WoodyWatchers! It is Monday afternoon and raining kitty cats and Wiener Dogs! It is so nice to see and hear the rain. Chloe and I have been singing our favorite songs about rain like Raindrops Keep Falling on My Head and Rain, Rain, Go Away. I say it all the time, but my sister really does have the prettiest singing voice!

I only have a minute because we are getting ready to leave for Walton-Verona Elementary, but I couldn't leave without talking about our great visit to Southwest this past Thursday. Southwest was the school Mom taught at when she lived in Murray. We got to see so many of Mom's friends. Everyone was so loving to Chloe and me - and Mom and Dad too, of course! When we were walking by Mrs. Robinson's room, I saw all kinds of things on her wall about us. I just had to snap a photo!

It was a perfect day that we will remember forever!!! A great big thanks to everyone - especially Ms. Bright for making our day so fantastic!

Dad is calling, so I better run! I will talk again soon! In the meantime, stay dry, and Work and Dream like a BIG DOG!
WOODY