Thursday, March 01, 2007

TAILS of PRIDE



Kentucky Greetings, WoodyWatchers! It is Thursday morning and Chloe and I are staring out the window watching it rain Cats and Dogs! I am sure the ducks are loving this weather! Since we can't go outside to play, I thought I would take the opportunity to tell you about our exciting day at Pride!

On Tuesday, the four of us spent the day at Pride Elementary in Madisonville, KY. It was a terrific day and evening. As usual, we met so many great people - and even met a dog named Hershel. Hershel spends everyday at Pride helping the kids! What a lucky dog! Hershel looked like our brother, Rio, only smaller and much calmer!

So many of the students had been following our TAILS. We signed lots of scrapbooks and were able to hear the favorite chapters of the kids! It was a great day! We will post photos of all our February schools in the Picture Section of our site soon.

I better go. We have a very busy few days ahead with lots of exciting news! I will keep you posted. In the meantime, Work and Dream like a BIG DOG!

WOODY