Wednesday, March 14, 2007

TAILS from Kit Carson





Kentucky Greetings, WoodyWatchers! It is Wednesday morning and Chloe and I are still barking about the PAWS-atively perfect day we had yesterday. We spent the day and evening at Kit Carson Elementary in Richmond, KY. It was an exciting day, meeting lots of new faces and making brand new friends! The students were so respectful and friendly. Chloe and I felt like we had known them forever!

I posted a few photos for you. The first photo you see is of the principal, Ms. Jones, and me. She was the nicest principal. I didn't get in trouble at all yesterday! The second picture is of Ms. Kelley and Ms. Cole. They were the two teachers who planned our visit and helped us all day. Finally, a photo with the P.E. coach. Coach let us use his gym all day! Rumor has it he likes the Cardinals. As you well know, the Cards are the arch rivals of my WILDCATS! That is probably why I am looking at him funny in the picture! Oh well! If our day hadn't been so busy, I would have challenged Coach to a game of one-on-one!

As you can see from the photos taken outside, the day was gorgeous. While Chloe and I weren't in class, we spent a good deal of time romping through the grass! During our break, we went to Hall's on the River for dinner. Chloe and I love a good plate of catfish. While there, we ate outside and even took some pictures of the Kentucky River. We will put the photos on the Picture page soon!

I better go. Mom is finishing our last load of laundry before we pack our Scooby suitcases and head to Madisonville in a few hours. I will keep you posted!

In the meantime, enjoy the weather and Work and Dream like a BIG DOG!

Woody