Friday, March 16, 2007

Tails Waggin' at West Hopkins





Good Friday Evening, WoodyWatchers! It is very late! In fact, I can't remember the last time Chloe and I stayed up so late. We have a very good reason though - our Kentucky Wildcats are playing in the NCAA tournament. Mom and Dad said since we took a long nap - and since it was Friday night - we could stay up and watch the game! The CATS are hot tonight! I don't want to bark too soon, but I think we may come away with a W!

Yesterday was awesome! We spent the day at West Hopkins in Hopkins County. We were greeted with cool posters and lots of hugs! The nice cafeteria ladies even designed a special menu just for us. The Chloe Chicken Casserole and the Sweet Puppy Potatoes were DEE-lish! Our mouths are still watering! Speaking of food, Ms. Hoodenpyle's students made us some yummy dog treats. Mom thought they were tasty too, but that's another story!

We always love our days in the schools. As you know, Chloe and I love to learn new things and meet new people. Another highlight of the day was a surprise from Ms. Brown and her fourth graders. They had a stuffed animal wiener dog that looked just like me! In fact, I was sure it was my long lost cousin! (See the photo of the sweet student giving it to me.) My "cousin" has been by my side all day long. I even slept with him last night! In fact, he is helping Chloe, Mom, Dad, and me cheer the CATS to a victory!

Speaking of, I better go. The game is nearing the end and we are still ahead! We have already brushed our teeth and put on our jammies. Mom said as soon as the game is over we have to go to bed. I will write more soon!

Sweet Dreams, WoodyWatchers! Even in your sleep, Work and Dream like a BIG DOG!

Woody