Friday, March 30, 2007

Keeping the Highway Hot



Good Friday Morning! Chloe and I are back at our house this morning after several days on the road. As usual, it was a terrific week! On Wednesday, we were at Huntertown in Versailles. It was a day of hustle and bustle. We met tons of nice people who gave Chloe and me lots of love and attention.

We left Versailles and headed to Paint Lick Elementary in Garrard County. As you know, we are no stranger to Garrard County. We saw so many of our Garrard County friends and certainly added lots of other friends to our list. We are now back home catching up on emails, phone calls, and cat naps! I will write more later. I just wanted to take the opportunity to bark now since I was sitting at the computer.

It is 8:30 and time for our morning walk! Dad is putting Chloe's collar on right now! Gotta run...

Have a great day! Work and Dream like a BIG DOG!

Woody