Sunday, March 11, 2007

TAILS from INDIANA




Happy Sunday, WoodyWatchers! Chloe and I hope you are having a great day! The weather is gorgeous today. The sun is shining, birds are chirping, fish are jumping, you get the picture!

We were so sleepy this morning. Chloe and I both had a hard time waking up. Mom said it was because we lost an hour of sleep since the time changed. Before we went to bed, I moved my Scooby Doo clock and watch up an hour. I didn't realize I would be so sleepy. After Sunday School, Chloe and I took a long nap! I had sweet dreams though. I was remembering our day at Austin Elementary!

This past Friday, Mom, Dad, Chloe, and I spent the day at Austin Elementary School in Austin, Indiana. Of course we love our home state, but it is always exciting to travel to other states, like Indiana. It felt like we were home. For one thing, Austin is only about 35 miles from Kentucky. They are practically in our backyard. The other reason it felt like home was because everyone was so very friendly! The teachers, students, and principal made us feel so special! It was a terrific day!

Here is a photo of Ms. Fox and her granddaughter Caroline. Ms. Fox was responsible for getting us to Austin. She was so sweet to us. She and Mom became good friends! I like how Chloe is kissing Mommy!

I better say goodbye for now. It is almost dinner time. I don't know what Mom is planning on serving, but whatever it is, I am starved! We will be in Richmond, Madisonville, and Bardstown this week, so stay tuned! I will write soon!

Have a great week! Enjoy the weather, catch up on your sleep, and Work and Dream like a BIG DOG!

WOODY