Saturday, March 24, 2007

A Saturday in Lexington





Kentucky Greetings, WoodyWatchers! It is a gorgeous day in the Bluegrass. Mom, Dad, Chloe, and I just came back from a long walk. We love it when we can put our sweaters away for the season and just wear our own natural coats!

We were at one of our favorite bookstores today - Joseph Beth Booksellers in Lexington, KY. We always love going to JB and seeing all the nice people who work there like Mr. Craig, Ms. Rachel, and Ms. Brooke. We also love seeing our friends who come to the signing. In fact, when we arrived, Carly - the President of the Woody Fan Club - was waiting for us. She had gifts for all of us. Carly gave Chloe the most perfect sized tennis balls. She gave me the stuffed lion. I love the lion. In fact, the lion is sitting in my lap while I write in my diary! He isn't even growling! Carly also gave us a beautiful piece of artwork. Mom scanned it in the computer for me so I could share it with you! It looks just like us!!!

In addition to seeing Carly, we met so many other friends! That is always the best part of our job - the people!

I better say goodbye. Mom said she would take us on one more walk before we had to brush our teeth and go to bed. In fact, I see her getting out my leash. I better run!

Work and Dream like a BIG DOG!

WOODY