Wednesday, February 22, 2006

A Very Exciting Day at Junction City!







Hey WoodyWatchers! Hope you are all having a super Wednesday! Even though we didn't have a school today, our day has been very busy! I will tell you why in a minute, but first I want to tell you about the very special day we had yesterday.

Remember last week when Chloe and I were supposed to visit Junction City Elementary in Boyle County and school was called off due to snow? Well, yesterday we were able to spend the day and evening at JCES with all our friends! It was a super day to say the least! There were signs and banners and posters all along the halls telling us how excited they were to see us! Chloe and I felt extra-special! They also had paw-prints on the floor so Chloe and I could remember how to get to and from the gym and the cafeteria! That was really a big help. I must say however that Chloe and I stayed OUT of the cafeteria once we saw the lunch menu for the day! You guessed it - corn dogs!!! We received so many cards and letters and treats from the students and teachers! The principal even gave Chloe and me red JCES bandanas! The preschool students sang to us too! I could go on for days and days and days about how great our day was. I included a few pictures so you could see for yourself! I will post the other pictures in our photo section real soon! A very special puppy kiss to Ms. Pennock, Ms. Powell, Ms. Morris, and all the staff and students at JCES! It will be a day we will NEVER forget!!!

"Why did you have a busy day, Woody?" you ask. Well, our brand new book was finally delivered today. "Woody, The Kentucky Wiener: TAILS from the Bluegrass" was released a few days ago, but we had not received all the copies. Today, a big truck carrying 5,000 books came to our house. The truck driver knocked on our door and said, "Are you Woody? Well, here is your new book!" Chloe and I were so excited! We know you are going to love it!

I better say goodbye for now. Tomorrow we will be at Vine Grove Elementary in Hardin County. Our first assembly begins at 7:45 in the morning. Therefore, Chloe and I have to go to bed soon!

I will blog again in a day or two. In the meantime, Work and Dream like a BIG DOG!

Woody