Friday, February 03, 2006

Happy Belated Ground Hog Day!

Hi Friends! Hope you had a great Ground Hog Day yesterday. Chloe and I sure did. We were a bit surprised that we didn't receive any gifts, but Mom says that nobody celebrates Ground Hog Day. It just has to do with winter. Oh well... Hope it was super for you anyway!

Today is Friday and Chloe and I are catching up on rest. We arrived home last night after spending the day and evening with the students at Tates Creek Elementary in Lexington. It was too fun! We were surrounded by Wildcat Fans! (By the way, did you see that UK won another game on Wednesday night???)

This is a photo of our friend Holly. Holly attends St. Charles Middle School in Marion County. We were at St. Charles this past Tuesday. Holly kept up with all of our "Tails". She even made her own scrapbook. It was so fun to meet Holly.

I better go. Daddy said before we can watch Lassie, we must pick up our toys and help Mommy with the housework! I want to be finished with my chores so I can hide under the couch while Mommy runs the vacuum cleaner!!! Have a great day!

Work and Dream like a BIG DOG!

WOODY