Saturday, February 18, 2006

Friday at Freedom



Hey WoodyWatchers! Can you believe it is Saturday morning and Chloe and I are watching is snow again? It seems like it has been snowing every Saturday for the past few weeks. We aren't complaining though, we love the snow!

We had such a treat yesterday! We were at Freedom Elementary, right here in Bullitt County. In fact, Freedom is located about 2 miles from our home! It was fun to get up and drive only a minute or two to arrive at our school. Mommy and Daddy particularly loved it since Chloe and I didn't have long to ask "Are we there yet?" Anyway, it was a great day to be with our fellow Bullitt County friends!

Here is a photo that Dad took of Mommy, Chloe, and me with the first grade students in Mrs. Tobbe's class. They were so friendly and respectful. In fact, they wrote Chloe and me the sweetest letters. Mom and Dad read them to us last night. We may have to put a few under the "Letters to Woody and Chloe" section of our website!

I better say goodbye for now and get started on my Saturday morning chores. Hope you are all having a great day! Enjoy the weekend and WORK and DREAM LIKE A BIG DOG!

WOODY