Monday, February 13, 2006

Another Snow Day!

















Good Monday WoodyWatchers! Chloe and I hope you are having a fantastic Monday! We were up really early this morning ready to go to Junction City Elementary when Mommy's phone rang. It was Mrs. Pennock - a teacher from Junction City - saying school had been called off due to snow. Chloe and I were so disappointed! We were certainly looking forward to the day - especially when we heard the preschool students had prepared a song for us! Mommy and Daddy said not to worry. We were going next Tuesday to see our friends at Junction City! We are so excited about our visit to Junction City! We will let you know all about the song!

There was only one good part of receiving the phone call. Mommy was just getting ready to brush my teeth when the phone rang! When she learned we weren't having school, she said, "Woody, you can go back to sleep for a little while before we brush your teeth!" I love my mommy!!! Chloe and I crawled in our favorite blanket and slept for a few more hours!

I have to go now. I am still working on a Valentine for Chloe. Daddy said he would help me cut out the perfect shaped heart! I know she will love it!

Talk to you later! Work and Dream like a BIG DOG!

WOODY