Saturday, February 25, 2006

A Lazy Saturday!



Good Saturday, WoodyWatchers! Hope you are having a wonderful day. Chloe and I are enjoying some rest today. It has been the busiest week with schools and a new book coming out! Right now we are sitting between Mom and Dad watching the CATS take on LSU. We are ahead by 3 points! YEAH! Anyway, I don't have long, but since it was a time-out, I wanted to say "ARFF!"

On Thursday or this past week, we spent the day at Vine Grove Elementary in Hardin County. It was a perfect day. There was only one problem - I forgot to put the camera in my Scooby backpack. Therefore, I don't have any pictures to post. Some of the teachers said they would try to send me some photos. Once we get them, we will put them on the web. Speaking of pictures, I just sent Mr. Nathan (the man who takes care of our website) a whole stack of pictures from so many of our visits. Therefore, be sure to check the photo page to see our new pictures. There are some pretty pictures of Chloe. (It may be several days before the new pictures show up, but we wanted you to know to look for them!)

This is a picture of one of our favorite people, Mr. Browning. Mr. Browning loves us, Mom and Dad, and the WILDCATS! (See his sweater!) He lives close to Junction City Elementary, so the day of our visit, he came to see us.

I better go. The time-out is over. There are four minutes left in the game and we are now tied! Chloe says she needs my help cheering!

Work and Dream like a BIG DOG!

WOODY