Wednesday, April 30, 2008

TAILS from last week!







Kentucky Greetings, WoodyWatchers! It is Wednesday evening and we are riding down the highways of Kentucky in the trusty old Woody Bus. We are headed to Wallingford, KY. I hadn't written for a while so I thought I would give you a quick, quick update!

Last week was almost like being on vacation. We kicked off our week at St. Catharine College in Washington County. It was a little different being at a college, but we loved it! It made me wish dogs could go to college!

The next day found us in Madisonville. After school, we went to the most delicious restaurant in Hanson, KY. It's called The Campus. Our good buddy, Colton, and his parents own the restaurant. It was the best catfish ever. DEE-lish! We can't wait to go back. Colton was the best server we had ever had wait on us!

After leaving Hanson, we found ourselves with our good friends in Ms. Evans' class at Cravens. Cravens is in Owensboro. They were faithful followers of Mr. Dogwood Goes to Washington. We had so much fun spending the afternoon with them!

Well, Dad says it is time for dinner, so I better close up my laptop! I will write more later! In the meantime, Work and Dream like a BIG DOG!

WOODY