Monday, April 21, 2008

Catching Up on the News







Kentucky Greetings, WoodyWatchers! It is Monday night and past my bedtime. I can't remember the last time I was up past 9:00. It has been the busiest day, but I have accomplished lots of tasks that were on my "To-Do" list. It feels great to accomplish a task and scratch it from the list. One of the last things on my list was to write in my journal, so even though it's late, Mom gave me permission.

I wanted to show you a few photos from last week. This past Thursday, we spent the day in Frankfort at Peaks Mill Elementary. It was a beautiful school and we made lots of new friends. The first four photos were from Peaks Mill. I love the picture of the sunglasses. We look pretty cool, if I do say so myself!

On Friday, we spent a little time with Mrs. Punjack's 3rd grade class at West Point. Her class won the Hardin County News Enterprise Penny Drive. Their prize for winning was a visit from me! There were 10 students in her class - 9 students when the Penny Drive was happening. Can you believe that only 9 students raised over $100 for the Newspapers in Education program? How awesome!!!

This week is CATS testing in the schools. (They aren't really testing cats, but that is what the test is called.) Chloe and I hope everyone has a great two weeks of testing! Remember to concentrate, eat a good breakfast, and Work and Dream like a BIG DOG!

WOODY