Wednesday, April 02, 2008

A Visit to Sebree





Kentucky Greetings, WoodyWatchers! Hope everyone is enjoying the sunshine! The weather man says it is going to start raining, so Chloe and I have been taking advantage of the sunshine! We are packing our backpacks to head to Paducah! Everyone knows that Paducah is one of my favorite places. It's my birthplace! We always love a trip to Western KY!

Speaking of Western KY, we have spent a good bit of time there lately. Last Tuesday we were at Sebree Elementary. Sebree is in Webster County. It was our first time in a Webster County school. Everyone made us feel right at home. A great big thanks to Ms. Mary Steely, our coordinator for the day. It was a perfect day and evening! We will put pictures up soon!

I have much more to tell you about, like our weekend in Madisonville, but I am so behind on my packing. Chloe's bag is ready to go and I haven't really even started! I don't want to be in the doghouse before we leave!

Have a great day! Enjoy the sunshine and Work and Dream like a BIG DOG!

WOODY