Monday, April 07, 2008

A Visit to my Birthplace!






Kentucky Greetings, WoodyWatchers! It is a gorgeous day today at our doghouse! The sun is shining a bright yellow, the grass is nice and green, and our bird friends are singing a pretty song! We love springtime!

Once again, we are packing our Scooby backpack for another road trip! Tomorrow we are going to the eastern part of the state to be with our friends at Tyner Elementary in Jackson County. We can't wait!

Last week, we were at the opposite end of the state in Western KY - Paducah to be exact - my birthplace. Of all the places to go, Paducah has to be a favorite since my roots are there! Not only was I born in Paducah, but my Granny and cousins live there too!

Our day at Hendron-Lone Oak was absolutely perfect! Ms. Wetzel, the librarian planned the perfect visit! I saw so many of my friends, and like always, made new ones too! My Granny came to see us at the assembly. I had to be on my best behavior!

I better go. Dad is loading the last few items in the Woody Bus. I am always the last one in the bus! Have a great day! Enjoy the sunshine, sing with the birds, and Work and Dream like a BIG DOG!

WOODY