Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Catching up - Again!






Kentucky Greetings, WoodyWatchers! Is it May already? Where did April go? I can't believe school will be out soon. Speaking of school, I wanted to tell you about our last few schools.

Last Thursday, our family spent the day and evening at E.P. Ward Elementary in Fleming County. We haven't spent much time in Fleming County so we were able to meet lots of new friends! In fact, Chloe found a good friend named Ethan. I snapped a photo of Chloe and Ethan. I think Chloe had a little puppy dog crush on Ethan. I was teasing her about it and then Mom said, "Woody, don't tease your sister." They do make a cute couple don't they???

Yesterday, our family had a great surprise! We went to Cline Elementary in Campbell County. We were so surprised that one of our favorite people in the world was the principal at Cline. Mom went in the school early yesterday morning and came back to the Woody Bus and said, "Woody, Chloe, you will never guess who the principal is! It's Lynn Poe!!!" We met Ms. Poe several years ago at a school called A.J. Jolly. That school closed down and we had lost touch with Ms. Poe. It was so much fun catching up with her! Ms. Cinda Muenchen planned a terrific day for us. We felt like we were on vacation. (I had to take it easier than usual since I suffered a minor little sports injury, but my siblings did a great job carrying my load. By the way, I feel great, but my parents want to make sure I take it easier for a tiny little bit longer.)

We arrived home from Cline around 11:00 last night and are leaving again in a few minutes. We had just enough time to pack clean clothes in our Scooby backpack before hitting the road again. This time our destination is McKee Elementary in Jackson County. We have spent a good bit of time in Jackson County this year. In fact, we have been there so much that it almost feels like home!

I better run! Have a great day! Work and Dream like a BIG DOG!

WOODY