Friday, May 30, 2008

Cousin Patrick




Kentucky Greetings, WoodyWatchers! It is Friday afternoon and our family is enjoying a day off at our doghouse in Shepherdsville! We have been playing outside, chasing tennis balls and kitty cats, as well as picking dandelions for Mom! We thought we would take a break and say ARFF!

Last week, we spent some time at our Cousin Patrick's school in Paducah, KY. Patrick just graduated from the 5th grade at Clark Elementary. Mom, Dad, Chloe, and I wanted to give Patrick a graduation send-off, so we loaded up The Woody Bus and drove to Paducah to spend some time with Patrick's class before Graduation Day! Everyone knows that Paducah is my favorite place since I was born in that town! As usual, everyone made us feel right at home - especially Ms. Ruggles, Ms. Thompson, and of course, Cousin Patrick!

We took this photo! Can you see the resemblance? Everybody can!

Unfortunately, we didn't make it to the actual graduation ceremony, but the news in our family spread fast that Cousin Patrick had received the 5th Grade Math Award. We were so proud of him! Not only does he get his good looks from me, he also gets my math skills! I included a photo of me doing some calculations just in case there were any doubts!

Congratulations to Cousin Patrick and all the 5th Grade Graduates!

I better skedaddle. It is almost lunch time. Chloe is pouring the lemonade now! Have a great day! Enjoy the sunshine, pick lots of dandelions, and Work and Dream like a BIG DOG!

WOODY