Monday, September 24, 2007

Mr. Dogwood Goes to Washington



Arff, Arff again, WoodyWatchers! Right after I wrote in my dairy a few minutes ago, I received an email from my friends at Holiday Elementary in Hopkinsville, KY. They are faithful readers of our new story. Anyway, they also read Chapter 1 and wrote what they thought would happen in the story. Take a look at their comments:


I think they will meet the President. Timothy

I think Woody will finish the coloring book he was working on and then fall asleep. Then he will not get to go. Stanley

I think they are going to Washington, D.C. I also think they are going to see the President. Teveca

I think that next time Woody is going to mind his manners and say sorry to his mom. Aaron

Woody will get out of the dog house and go to D.C. Mason

I think Woody will go to Washington and meet the President. Oksana

I think he will meet the President in Washington, D.C. Tyree

I think that Woody will go to the White House and meet the President. And he might go see the monuments. Hunter

Woody will say I'm sorry. Devante

I think Woody will say I'm sorry to Mommy. And then go to Washington. Courtney

I think Woody will meet the President when they go to D.C. Darieus

I think Woody will go to Washington next week. Colton

I think Woody will fall asleep and take a tour around the White House in his dreams. Sara K.

I think Woody and his family are going to Washington and when he gets there he is going to run off to see the President. Amy

Next week I think that they are going to Washington, D.C. Alexusia


It is so exciting to read their comments! I guess they will have to read and see!!!

Off to Lily, KY!


Work and Dream like a BIG DOG!

Woody