Monday, September 17, 2007

CATS, CATS, CATS!!!




Hey WoodyWatchers! You know that song that says, "I've Been Everywhere, Man, I've Been Everywhere?" Well, that's exactly how Chloe and I feel! In fact, I am having to type as fast as my feet will go since my family is waiting in the Woody Bus. We have been so busy that it has been hard to write in my diary. Last week we spent the entire week in Madisonville, KY. It was a week we will never forget! I can't wait to tell you all about it.

I also can't wait to tell you all about the big game - the CARDS vs. the CATS! Guess what? My Wildcats won! I included a photo of the Wildcat Offensive Coordinator Coach Joker Phillips holding me. Maybe I was good luck for him! The second photo is of Mom and my cousin Caroline. They were getting ready for the big game! Games are so much fun!

I better go. Tomorrow we will be in Breckinridge County at St. Romuald. I promise to tell you all about it. I am still working on the photos from August.

What about our new story? Be sure to send us an email and tell us what you think. I better go! I hear Dad starting the bus and I don't want to be left behind - or be in the doghouse!

Work and Dream like a BIG DOG!

WOODY