Sunday, September 09, 2007

Mr. Dogwood Goes to Washington





Kentucky Greetings, WoodyWatchers! Sorry I have been a bit behind in writing in my diary! In fact, I can't believe August has come and gone and September is here! I have had so many emails saying, "What have you been doing, Woody?" So, let me try to give you the run down.

We have been busy school dogs lately. Chloe and I have been in the greatest schools! We have been everywhere from Beaver Dam to Sand Gap to Fort Thomas. I will be sure to post some photos soon. I have a pretty long "To-Do" list, and putting the photos on our site is at the top!

We love going to school and we love the weekends too! For the past two Saturdays, Chloe and I have been cheering on the Kentucky Wildcat Football Team! We won the past two games! Hip, Hip Hooray! This coming weekend is the big rivalry between the Cats and the Louisville Cardinals. It will be a battle on the field! We just love Football Time in the Bluegrass!

If all that wasn't enough, this week is a big week for our family! Our brand new story, Mr. Dogwood Goes to Washington begins. Be sure to check your newspaper to begin following the story. Also, check out www.kypress.com and listen to me read the story! I really practiced in my best voice, so I hope you like it!

Speaking of D.C., I posted a few of my favorite photos from our trip. I will post some others as the story progresses. Be sure to email Chloe and me and let us know what you think!

I better say "Arff" for now. It is bedtime and Chloe is already snoring up a storm. I can't hear myself think! We need to rest up as we will be gone all week to Madisonville, KY. I can't wait to tell you all about it!

G'night, sweet dreams, and Work and Dream like a BIG DOG!

WOODY