Sunday, September 23, 2007

A Lazy Sunday Afternoon



Kentucky Greetings, WoodyWatchers! Hope you are having a great Sunday afternoon! Chloe and I are sitting here at the computer playing with the mouse! We thought we would blog a minute. Our vet, Dr. Albert, came to our house last night to give us a check-up, make sure we were brushing our teeth, and cut our nails. We aren't crazy about that part, but I must say that it is much easier to type!!! Anyway, once again we got a clean bill of health. Dr. Albert said we were as "healthy as a horse!" I don't exactly know what that means, but it must be good!

Here is another photo from our Washington D.C. trip. While checking email a few minutes ago, the following email popped in my mailbox. I asked if I could share it with you. Here you go:


Even though I'm an all grown up, listening to the adventures of Woody took me back to childhood. I plan to share this with my nephews who seem to get into the mischief as Woody as well as other family members. Can't wait for more to come!

Kenny


Isn't that neat? What does he mean I get into mischief???

If you are confused why he said "listening," well it is because he is listening to the podcast. Check it out on www.kypress.com. Click on Chloe and me and it will direct you on how to listen. If you are an itunes user, you can type "Mr. Dogwood Goes to Washington" in the search engine of the itunes store. It is completely free, but MAKE SURE YOUR PARENTS HELP YOU!!! Mom always has to do it for me!

I better run. It is 5:30 so you know what time it is - that's right - dinner time! I don't know what we are having, but that's okay. I am starved!!!

Have a great night! Remember to brush your teeth, keep your nails trimmed, and Work and Dream like a BIG DOG!

WOODY