Friday, June 16, 2006

A day in London - Kentucky, that is!



Happy Friday, WoodyWatchers! Where in the world has the week gone? It has flown by for Chloe and me. Our week has been filled with lots of travel and library visits. Yesterday we were in London, Ky at the Laurel County Public Library. It was a beautiful building that was only three years old. Mommy reminded us to remember our manners while in the new building. "Woody, no accidents today!" Well, thankfully I was a good boy and didn't have one single accident! But, that wasn't the best part of the day! The best part was all the people we met.

Ms. Karen, Ms. Leah, and Ms. Mary of the library made us feel so welcomed. In addition, we were able to see so many friends! All of the friends who came gave us lots of love, rubs, and even doggie treats. That was a good thing since I was starving!

We wanted to show you this photo of our new buddies. This is Joseph, Katherine, and Jimbo. The three of them were great ear and belly rubbers. While Mommy was signing books, Joseph kept me occupied with milk bones. I knew I liked that guy from the minute I saw him!

Today, Mom, Dad, Chloe, and I will be in Goshen. We can already tell it is going to be a super day. It is only 7:00 a.m., but the sun is shining so brightly that Chloe and I are wearing our sunglasses inside our house!

I better say goodbye. Don't forget to wear your sunglasses and your sunscreen, and Work and Dream like a BIG DOG!

WOODY