Monday, July 10, 2006

We're Back!






Hey WoodyWatchers! Sorry I haven't written in almost a month! June was so busy for Chloe and me. In fact, we were in so many places, we couldn't keep up! We made 27 presentations in 16 days!!! We had a blast and met so many new friends!

Last week, Mom, Dad, Chloe, and I were on vacation all week long. It was perfect. We slept late, ate our favorite foods, took long naps, watched Lassie and Scooby on t.v., and of course read our favorite books. Today was our first day back at work. It felt great to work again. We were in Grayson County at the park with friends of the Summer Reading Program.

Now that we are back in full swing of things, I will be sure to write every few days. I better run for now. It is almost lunch time and Chloe and I are starved!

Remember to Work and Dream like a BIG DOG!

WOODY