Saturday, July 29, 2006

Everybody say "Cheese!"



Good Saturday morning, Woodywatchers! It is early for a Saturday, but Chloe and I are up and at it. In fact, we just ate our breakfast of bacon and are ready to do our chores. We always have chores to do - especially on Saturday. Mommy does the laundry, Daddy mows the yard, and Chloe and I pick up our toys and straighten our toy box. Mommy always makes me clean out under the bed too since I love to carry all my toys under Mommy and Daddy's bed. After our chores, it will be time to watch Lassie on T.V.

We had another great week! On Thursday, we were in McKee, KY - that is in Jackson County. We met so many new faces! It was exciting that lots of the kids and adults brought pictures of their own pups to show us. We always love that! Speaking of photos, I made a mistake by forgetting to pack my camera in my Scooby backpack before I left. We were so disappointed! I wanted to show photos of our trip, but no camera. So, if you have photos from Jackson County, please email them to me at woody@thewoodybooks.com. I am confident somebody has pictures because Chloe and I said "Cheese" over and over that day! We can't wait to see your photos! We will get them on the web.

I better say "Arff!" I have chores waiting for me! Enjoy your Saturday. Stay cool and remember to clean out your toys from under the bed! Oh, and don't forget to Work and Dream like a BIG DOG!

WOODY