Sunday, July 23, 2006

A day with the Brady Bunch!







Good Sunday, WoodyWatchers! Chloe and I hope you are having beautiful weather wherever you are today. It is gorgeous here. In fact, we are getting ready to go outside and stretch our legs! Hopefully we will find some butterflies to chase or some dandelions to pick! After Sunday School, we had a nice lunch of fried chicken. DOGlicious! Then we watched several episodes of the Brady Bunch. They are having a marathon on TV Land. We love the Brady family. In the last episode Chloe and I watched, Bobby rescued a cat from a tree. Chloe and I were so scared for that kitty cat. Every time it meowed, we barked.

Yesterday, Mom, Dad, Chloe and I spent the day at Maddy's Bookstore in Danville, KY. We had a blast. We always have fun at Maddy's. Each time we go, we see so many of our friends, and meet lots of new ones. We had tons of people and even one monkey. It was a stuffed animal, but I was in love. The monkey was with Colby. I told Colby if the monkey ever needed a new home to give us a call. Mommy said maybe Santa could bring me one for Christmas. Everyone knows how much I love the monkey I already have. In fact, I included one of my favorite pictures of the two of us.

If Maddy's wasn't exciting enough, when we stopped in Bardstown for dinner, we ran into some friends from Northern Kentucky. They had seen us in their school a year or so ago. They came up to Mommy and said, "Hey, aren't you Woody and Chloe's mom?" It was fun to spend some time with them.

Well, I better go. I think I will catch another episode of the Brady Bunch before we head outside to pick dandelions. Have a super Sunday! Enjoy the weather, and don't forget to "Work and Dream like a BIG DOG!"

WOODY