Monday, August 07, 2006

A day with the Family!




Well, not necessarily my family, but still a family!

Arff, Arff! Hi WoodyWatchers! Chloe and I hope you are having a terrific day! We are home today catching up on some much needed work, and rest too!

Saturday, the four of us were in Monticello, KY. That is in Wayne County and is located in the bottom part of our state - almost in Tennessee. It was exciting for us to visit Wayne County for the very first time. We met so many people - lots of whom had a wiener dog too! In fact, we met Odie's mom, and Oscar's mom, just to name a few! In fact, one big family came to see us. You can see them in the second photo. We told them if they wanted to use that photo for their Christmas card, they could. Chloe rolled her eyes when I said that, but I thought it was a super idea!

I better go. Chloe and I have had lots of emails to answer lately, so I need to get to work! Don't forget to Work and Dream like a BIG DOG!

WOODY