Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Lots to Catch Up!




Hey WoodyWatchers! Hope you are having a great Wednesday. We have been gone so much lately that it has been tough to find the time to give you an update! Last Thursday, we spent the day and evening at Millcreek Elementary in Lexington, KY. What a super place to kick off our 2006-07 school tour! Everyone was so friendly. The second photo is of Mommy and me with Ms. Williams - the principal. Ms. Williams just laughed when we asked if they could change their mascot from the Millcreek Lions to the Millcreek WIENER DOGS! Speaking of lions, during one of our fourth grade classroom visits, the teacher had the neatest stuffed animal lion in the class. I had to get my paws - and my mouth on it. All the students laughed and giggled, though Mom and Dad didn't think it was nearly that funny! I stopped before I wound up in the doghouse!

The first photo is of the three of us with Ms. George Ella Lyons (a very famous Kentucky author) and Ms. Connie Crowe from the Kentucky Book Fair. This past week we taped an interview that will air before the Kentucky Book Fair in November. Once we have the deTAILS, we will let you know.

Yesterday, we spent the morning at the Meade County Public Library and the afternoon at Muldraugh Elementary. It was too fun. The only bad part was that my batteries on my camera went dead. Therefore, I couldn't take any pictures. I did try to use my crayons and sketch a few pictures out from the things I saw, but I quickly realized I wasn't near the artist that our illustrator James Asher is.

I better say "Arff" for now. It is getting close to supper time. I love helping Mom set the table for dinner. It just means we are getting ready to fill my tummy!

Chloe says to tell everyone "ARFF!"

Work and Dream like a BIG DOG!

WOODY