Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Where does the time go?




Hey Friends! It's me, Woody, your long lost friend. Sorry I haven't written in a while. Sometimes our days get so busy that it is tough to get to the computer. Other days, Chloe and I get to the computer, but we spend our time playing with that mouse and never get to writing in our diary!

Our days have been busy, but as usual, very entertaining. This past Saturday, Chloe, Mom, Dad, and I spent time in Lebanon, KY. The Hope Community Church invited us to the Spring View Nursing Home. It is always exciting to be with people of all different ages. We heard neat stories from long ago and made a whole new group of friends. We wanted to share a few photos with you. Chloe and I made a promise to visit the nursing homes more often. The residents always love having company, and Chloe and I always love being rubbed!

I better go. It is getting late and Mom and Dad are ready to tuck Chloe and me into bed. I am so sleepy.

Goodnight! Work and Dream like a BIG DOG!

WOODY