Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Two Posts in One Day!



Hi Friends! Remember when I was telling you how Chloe and I were going to have company? Well, here they are. Meet Sam and Jack. Sam and Jack live in Maryland. Mommy and Daddy love their grandparents! Well, since Sam and Jack were in town visiting their grandparents, Chloe and I got to meet them. We were immediately best friends.

Sam and Jack have a dog named Lucy Lou. Sam wants to go to Murray State University -the same college Mommy went to! Isn't that neat? We thought so too!

Sam and Jack also got to meet our brothers and sisters. Rio, our older brother loved how Sam and Jack through sticks in the lake so he could fetch! I asked Mom if we could visit Maryland one day. She said Maryland was a long way away, but we would see!

Whew! What an exciting day! I better say goodbye for now. Chloe just told me that Lassie is coming on TV. After that, it will be bedtime.

Have a great night! Don't forget to Work and Dream like a BIG DOG!

WOODY