Tuesday, June 13, 2006

The Library in CrestWOODY





Hey WoodyWatchers! Chloe and I hope you have enjoyed your Tuesday. Let me just say that we have put lots of miles on the Woody Bus this week. Yesterday we were in Tompkinsville with the kids of the Monroe County Public Library. Today, we were closer to home in Oldham County, Kentucky. That's right - we were at the South Oldham Library Branch in Crestwood, or CrestWOODY as I like to call it! There were so many kids, and Chloe and I loved meeting each one of them!

We were thrilled to be able to see our friends Maddie, Zachary, and Ethan. Their dad manages our online doghouse - www.thewoodybooks.com. You can see Maddie, Zachary, and Ethan, along with their mom in the second photo. We also included the photo of Maddie with my paw print on her face. It looks great, doesn't it???

As you can see, it was an exciting day. We will be at the other two branches of the Oldham County Library this week, so if you are anywhere close, please come and see us!

Well, I better go. Chloe and I are going to have company later. Two boys from Maryland who have been reading about us are in our town. They are coming to our house to meet us. Chloe and I can't wait. I better go brush my teeth and comb my hair.

I will write again soon! Be sure to Work and Dream like a BIG DOG!

WOODY