Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Dog Gone Wild Chapter 9



Kentucky Greetings, WoodyWatchers! If you have been reading Dog Gone Wild, you will know that I was lost and scared but Chloe came along and saved my life! I asked Chloe what I could do for her in return. Many of you have sent in suggestions on what you think it is Chloe will want me to do. Here are responses from our faithful readers in Mrs. Lentz's class at Holiday:


I think Chloe would want Woody to give her his treats because Mom gives them treats every day. Josiah

I think Chloe wanted Woody to get some rest and stay healthy. Derik

Chloe probably wants Woody to do her chores, give her his treats, and take care of her. Talaisia

Chloe wants him to go find her some fish at the lake. B.J.

I don't know how I know it but she wants him to get better and make her some hot chocolate. Michaela

To be fun like he usually is, and be his sweet self. Faith

I think that Chloe will want him to sing the "puh-sketti" song. Annie

I think she will want Woody to be her servant. Jaxon

To play his harmonica for her. Claire

I think what Chloe wants Woody to do is have another challenge so she can win the whole competition. Katie

I think Chloe wants Woody to sing a song or play her a song. Makenzie

I think that Woody would make Chloe a present and thank her for saving his life. Madison

I think Chloe wants him to play a song for her. Cody

I think Chloe wants Woody to go with Mom and buy her a gift. Or maybe play a song for her. Or maybe ask Woody to play as Chloe's Prince and carry her away. Or does whatever she tells him to for a day. Katyvin

I think she wants him to sing to her. Brittney

I think Chloe wants him to find a big leaf and fan her and treat her like a pretty princess. Karson

I think Chloe wants Woody to serve her for a day. Kiara

I think she wants Woody to never leave again. Jack

I think she wants him to kill all the snakes. McCaela

I think Chloe will take her brother out to dinner. Wade

She wants him to sing. Dylan

Chloe wants Woody not to go missing again and to believe that she loves him and know that she will always look for him when he gets lost. Anneshia


I think what Chloe wants her brother to do is always tell them where he is going all the time. Also to never wander off somewhere. Logan

To get him to teach her how to be just like him (Woody). Jessie

The thing Chloe wants Woody to do is give her a big hug and say"I Love You!"

I think Chloe would ask him to do something fun with her. Keiona

Chloe might want Woody to stay with them and not leave. Cameron

I think that Chloe wants Woody to do favors for her for one day to repay Chloe for saving Woody's life. (Happy Face) Dominique

I think Chloe wants Woody to save her life someday. Kirsten

Something that Chloe wants Woody to do is play tag with her around the tent on any day she wants him to since Chloe saved Woody's life. Mary Catherine

The thing that Chloe wants Woody to do is to be her servant for one week, or maybe two weeks. Or just clean her room. Lataviya

I think Chloe wants her brother to never go hunt his instrument again, if he lost it again, since she saved his life. Koby

Chloe wants Woody to say he will let me play his woof system for two weeks when we get home. Hunter

The thing that Chloe wants Woody to do is give her pupsicles because Chloe was hungry. A.J.

I think Chloe is going to ask Woody to share the broth with her since she saved his life. Sydney

What Chloe wants Woody to do is to give her a pupcycle since she saved him. Emily

I think Chloe wants Woody to try to survive. Also they could turn it into a "survivor" game since she saved his life. Jakayia


These are all great suggestions! Stay tuned and Work and Dream like a BIG DOG!

WOODY