Friday, February 16, 2007

BriarWOODY Elementary




Good Friday! I can't believe another week has come and gone! Where does the time go?

We had another great week on the road. Yesterday we were in Bowling Green, KY at Briarwood Elementary. We loved the school so much and they must have loved us too! We felt like rock stars! They had cool signs and posters for us all over the school! In fact, we wondered if the principal would change the name from Briarwood to BriarWOODY. I mean, all they would have to do would be add a Y at the end of their name! That wouldn't be so hard! In fact, Mom took a picture of me talking to the principal about the name change! Name change or not, it was a terrific day! We will be posting photos soon on our Photo page.

The weatherman is saying we may have up to four inches of snow tonight and tomorrow. Chloe and I are so excited! We love snow! We are already asking Mom if we can go sledding down our great big hill. I can't wait to wake up and look outside!

I better go. Chloe and I are going to play a game of checkers. I love checkers, even though my sister always wins! Have a great night! Work and Dream like a BIG DOG!

WOODY