Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Good Tuesday Evening!



Good Tuesday Evening! Mom, Dad, Chloe, and I returned from Pike County, KY a few hours ago. We had a great day at Blackberry Elementary. I have lots of pictures to post and I can't wait to tell you all about our day! We returned home just in time to see one of our favorite shows - American Idol. Everyone knows how Chloe and I love to sing. It is so much fun to hear the contestant's songs each week. Mommy even lets Chloe and me vote for one person each week. It is a secret who we vote for, so "mums" the word!!!

Our friend, Mrs. Kay sent Mommy this picture. It is of Mommy, Mrs. Kay, and Chaz. Mrs. Kay and Mommy taught school together at Southwest Elementary. Chaz was one of their students. In fact, Mommy had Chaz in music class. He is graduating this year. Mom is so proud of Chaz and his accomplishments. Anyway, we thought you might like to see this picture. It is fun for Chloe and me to imagine Mommy as a music teacher.

I better go. Traveling home from Pike County made us tired. It is time for bed. I will write again tomorrow and tell you all about Blackberry Elementary!

Sleep tight! Work and Dream like a BIG DOG!

WOODY