Sunday, April 30, 2006

A day with my Cousins!







Hi Friends! Chloe and I have been taking a Sunday afternoon nap today. It is rainy outside, and rain makes us so very sleepy! I wanted to take the time to show you some pictures. This past Thursday, Mommy, Daddy, Chloe, and I spent some time at Clark Elementary in Paducah. As you know, Paducah is my birthplace, and it is also home to some of our family - like our granny and cousins. Chloe and I always love spending time with Cousin Caroline and Cousin Patrick. Everyone is always telling me how Caroline and I look so much alike. Anyway, we wanted to visit Caroline before she and her friends leave Clark and go to the middle school. I can't believe she is old enough to be in middle school. We took the class some sugar cookies (my favorite) shaped like dog bones. Talk about yummy! Anyway, Caroline has the friendliest classmates and the prettiest teacher named Ms. Bowland!

We can't forget about Cousin Patrick. We had a great time in his class too. The second picture is of Patrick. As you can see, he was happy to see Chloe and me. We promised Patrick when he was in the fifth grade, we would take his class dog bone cookies too!

We will try to put all the pictures on the photo page soon! I better go. We have so much to get done. We will be in Pikeville the first part of the week. I am looking forward to learning more about the Hatfields and McCoys. When I was on the "TAILS from the Bluegrass" tour, I learned that people in Pikeville love to drink Pepsi-Cola. Try saying that 5 times!

Have a great week! Remember to Work and Dream like a BIG DOG!

WOODY