Wednesday, May 10, 2006

A day at Dewitt





"Rain, Rain, Go Away, Come Again Another Day!"

Hi WoodyWatchers! Chloe and I have been looking out the window, watching it rain. It has been pouring. Daddy said it was "raining cats and dogs", but Chloe and I haven't seen any fall out of the sky yet! We will keep you posted. Rainy days are nice though. It gives us a chance to catch up on our work indoors - as well as a nap!

We certainly needed a nap today since we arrived home late last night. We had been in Knox County at Dewitt Elementary. It was such an exciting day! Everyone was so friendly and very fun! The first picture is of us with Mrs. Smith and Ms. Lee. They arranged everything for us. It was easy to see they are terrific teachers. They love the kids and also fell in love with us!

The next picture is of Ms. Carnes. She and her class gave Chloe and me a little toy. We loved it. You all know how much I love toys! You can even see me licking my lips in the last picture, ready to play!

Tomorrow we will be in Greenup County. We can't wait to hop in the Woody Bus again and hit the road. As usual, I will keep you posted!

Have a great day. If you go outside, take an umbrella. Be sure to email me if you see any cats and dogs falling from the sky! Work and Dream like a BIG DOG!

ARFF!

WOODY