Sunday, October 30, 2005

A riddle for you!


Here's a riddle for you: What kind of dog loves to take a bubble bath? Are you ready? A ShamPOODLE!!! Hee hee! Get it? A Shampoodle! One of my new friends I met this past week told me that joke! Chloe and I laughed and laughed! A shampoodle!

Well I hope you had a great week. I feel so rested since I was able to move my Scooby watch back an hour. An extra hour of sleep is always nice - especially when you have been as busy as we have! We kept the highways of Kentucky hot this week. Chloe and I want to nominate Daddy as "Best Driver of the Year"! Nobody can drive the Woody Bus like Dad!

This is a photo of our new buddy, Jordan. We met Jordan this past week. Chloe and I were so impressed because Mom asked Jordan a question and he answered her with, "Yes Ma'am!" Now there is a boy with manners! I asked Jordan if we could take his picture to post on our site. We just love manners! Dad may get the "Best Bus Driver" award, but the "Best Manners" award definitely goes out to Jordan!

Well, I better run. It is getting close to bedtime. Chloe is watching Lassie and once that is over, Mom says we have to get to sleep. We have another busy week ahead. We will keep you posted! In the meantime, Work and Dream like a BIG DOG!

A shampoodle. Hee, Hee, Hee!

Woody