Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Arff, Arff!!!



Arff, Arff!!!Hope you are all having a great Wednesday! We are in the middle of a wonderful week! We are actually home today, getting ready to jump in the Woody Bus again to visit two more schools for the week! Already this week we have been at Sutton Elementary and Estes Elementary in Owensboro, and St. Anthanasius in Louisville. We enjoyed our time at all three schools!!! Sutton Elementary did serve corndogs on the day of our visit. That was a little frightening at first, but everyone was so nice that Chloe and I weren't scared for long!!! Here are two photos from Estes Elementary. It was fun to see our pictures on the wall!

Well, I better run. Mommy, Daddy, and Chloe are already packed and ready to go. I still have to put my toothbrush and monkey in my suitcase. Have a great rest of the week. I will write in a day or two.

Work and Dream like a BIG DOG!

WOODY