Saturday, March 28, 2009

American Idol: Wiener Dog Edition







Kentucky Greetings, WoodyWatchers! It is Saturday morning and the weatherman says it will be raining kitty cats and wiener dogs soon. I am looking for my rain boots and Scooby umbrella. I want to be prepared! Nothing worse than being a soggy, wet wiener dog!

This past week our family spent the day at White's Tower Elementary in Kenton County, KY. Kenton County is at the very top of the state - almost in the Buckeye State. It was easy to tell however that we were in the Bluegrass because everyone made us feel right at home! Ms. Kim Berry (the librarian), the principal, the teachers, parents, and students welcomed us with open arms. They gave Chloe, Frannie, Wally, and me lots of love and hugs. We were given presents too. Some of our good friends from the area came out to say ARFF! I included a picture of Mom and me with Danielle. Danielle, if you are reading this, thanks for the card and the dog bones. They made a terRUFFic snack on the way home! DEE-wishsus!

At the Family Reading Night that evening, we felt like we were competing on American Idol. There were signs in the audience saying that Chloe and I rule! How cool is that? I felt like I needed to sing a song and then wait to the judges to tell me what they thought. I wonder if Randy would call me "DAWG!"

Have a great day! Stay in, stay dry, and Work and Dream like a BIG DOG!

WOODY