Monday, March 02, 2009

TAILS from Heartland





Kentucky Greetings, WoodyWatchers! It is Monday and boy is it cold! BRRRR... We couldn't put on enough sweaters this morning for our walk. And to think it is now MARCH!!!

Since it is Monday, we are in the usual routine of packing for our school visits. This evening we will travel to London, KY for a school tomorrow. We always love going to London - even if it's not to see the Queen!

Speaking of queens, we were treated like kings and queens last week! We spent the day in Elizabethtown, KY at a new school called Heartland Elementary. The school was gorgeous - all brand spanking new! We were very careful not to spill our lunch tray or drop dog bone crumbs. As you can imagine, we didn't have any accidents either!

The day was extra special for us since we had family at Heartland Elementary. Cousin Austin is a student at Heartland. We were able to catch up on all the family news. Of course everyone thought we looked just alike. I posted a photo (second photo) so you could see the resemblance. We could be twins, couldn't we? A great big thanks to Cousin Austin and everyone at Heartland for making us feel at home!

I better sign off for now. I have so many chores to do before the Woody Bus leaves this afternoon. My desk is a mess, my toys are scattered on the floor, and I can't find my Scooby Doo pajamas that have the four feet. I have lots of work to do!

Have a great day! Work and Dream like a BIG DOG!

WOODY