Friday, December 07, 2007

Mr. Dogwood Goes to Greenville




Kentucky Greetings, WoodyWatchers! It is Friday morning and Chloe and I are up and moving! Today we will be at The Lexington Herald-Leader Newspaper with students from Clinton County. I can't wait to tell you all about it!

Before we hop in the Woody Bus again, I wanted to show you a few photos from our visit to Greenville yesterday. It was a PAWS-atively perfect day! It was our very first time in Muhlenberg County. Everyone treated us like family!

Greenville was a really pretty town. Chloe and I loved driving down Main Street on our way to the school. All of the houses were decorated for Christmas. Even though it was pretty early in the morning, Chloe and I sang some of our favorite Christmas carols like Deck the Halls! Speaking of Christmas, I have finally saved enough money for Mom, Dad, and Chloe's present. I would tell you what I am going to get them, but they might read my diary!!!

I better run as we are off to Lexington! Have a great day! Stay warm, sing lots of carols, and Work and Dream like a BIG DOG!

WOODY