Friday, December 07, 2007

GEAR UP!






Kentucky Greetings, WoodyWatchers! Two blogs in one day! How cool is that? It just seems that Chloe and I have had so much to bark about lately. Our schedule has been filled with one exciting event after another and it is so much fun to write about it!

Today was spent at The Lexington Herald-Leader in, well, Lexington, KY. Chloe, Mom, Dad, and I were able to be with 60 students and teachers from Clinton County Middle School. The students are part of a program that is called GEAR UP! I asked Mom what the program was all about. She explained that it helped prepare students for college and life in general. The students were faithful followers of Mr. Dogwood Goes to Washington. Chloe and I presented my Five Ways to Be Successful, we answered questions, and posed for lots of photos. The students also took at tour of the newspaper office. It was such an exciting day!

I had to share a few of the photos. The third photo is my favorite. My sister is relaxing with Dad while so many of the students take pictures with their cell phones. Leave it Chloe to be so laid back!

After our event, we crawled back in the Woody Bus and drove home. We are in our jammies ready for bed. Tomorrow we will be at Book Notes in Pikeville from 1-3. If you are in the area, come and see us!

Sweet Dreams! Work and Dream like a BIG DOG!

WOODY