Sunday, October 15, 2006

Our first time in Rockcastle County




Good Sunday! Chloe and I thought we would take time away from watching football to say "Arff!" It has been an exciting week. We have so much to tell you about that we don't know where to start. We spent the week traveling the great state of Kentucky and meeting so many new friends.

This past Thursday, we were in Rockcastle County for the very first time. It was so much fun to add a new county to our list! We were with the students of Roundstone Elementary. Roundstone was a great school with lots of neat kids. The librarian, Mrs. Rogers, has a wiener dog that looks like Chloe. If you look closely in the first picture, you will see Mrs. Rogers, her daughter, and her wiener dog in the picutre!

If school wasn't exciting enough, we were treated to a tour of the Kentucky Music Hall of Fame. Mom, Dad, Chloe and I had the opportunity to walk through the museum and learn more about some of our favorite Kentucky musicians like The Judds, Dottie Rambo, Billy Ray Cyrus, and Chloe's favorite, Loretta Lynn. Chloe got to have her pitcure made by Loretta Lynn's display. She was so excited! Mom and I had fun walking on the stage and pretending like we were singing. Everyone knows that Chloe is the one with the pretty singing voice, but I enjoyed belting out a tune myself!

There were so many other wonderful things that happened this week, but I will have to tell you about them next time. It is 5:00, and you know what that means! That's right - dinner time. I wonder what Mommy is cooking up in the kitchen??? Chloe and I better go find out! I will write again tomorrow! Have a great supper! Work and Dream like a BIG DOG!

WOODY