Monday, October 09, 2006

Columbus Day



Good Monday, WoodyWatchers! Hope everyone had a terrific weekend! Chloe and I just asked Mommy if we could walk to the mailbox with her. She said we would go for a walk, but there wouldn't be any mail today since it is Columbus Day. I didn't know that. Today is the day we celebrate Christopher Columbus coming to the New World! I bet Mr. Columbus liked traveling as much as the four of us do!

Speaking of traveling, Mommy has the washing machine and the dryer going right now. Over the next 19 days, we will be working 13 of those away from home. Because of that, Mommy is getting all our laundry ready. We love it when Mom gets the clothes out of the dryer. They are so warm and snuggly. Chloe and I can't help ourselves. We always crawl right in the middle and enjoy the warmth! Daddy is running a few errands before we pack our things. Tomorrow we will be in Lexington at Cardinal Valley Elementary School. We we post some photos, so stay tuned!

I better go. Mom just asked Chloe and me to find our sweaters. She said we will need them over the next few days. It is going to be cold! That's right - these little hot dogs will be chilly dogs this week!

Have a great day! Happy Columbus Day from Chloe and me. Enjoy the sunshine! Work and Dream like a BIG DOG!

WOODY